This Policy is an integral part of the Public Offer posted on the Seller’s Website.
1. The personal data of the User / Buyer is processed in accordance with the Law of Ukraine of June 1, 2010 No. 2297-VI “On Protection of Personal Data”. Buyers' personal data is stored in the database of the Seller. Personal data is collected exceptionally for the purpose of complying with the requirements applicable to the regulation of tax relations, relations in the field of accounting and relations in the field of advertising. The period of storage and processing of personal data is 5 years.
2. When registering on the Site, the User provides the following information: Last Name, First Name, email address, postal address, contact phone number and password to access the Site.
3. By submitting personal data when registering on the Website, the User agrees to their processing by the Seller, including to promote goods and services by the Seller.
4. The Seller uses the personal data of the User / Buyer: to register the User on the Site, to fulfill their obligations to the User / Buyer, to evaluate and analyze the work of the Site, to determine the winner in the shares held by the Seller.
5. The Seller has the right to send information, including advertising messages, to e-mail and the mobile phone of the User / Buyer with his consent. User / Buyer has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for refusal. Service messages informing the User / Buyer about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User / Buyer.
6. The seller has the right to use technology «Cookies». “Cookies” do not contain confidential information and are not transmitted to third parties.
7. The seller receives information about the ip-address of the site visitor (https://darico.com.ua). This information is not used to identify the visitor.
8. The Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the User / Buyer on the Site in a generally accessible form.
9. The Seller is entitled to record telephone conversations with the User / Buyer. In this case, the Seller undertakes: to prevent unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations, and / or transfer it to third parties who are not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine of 02.10.1992, No. 2657-XII "About information. "